6 ways to Connect to the God who Rescues
Bullet Points from the video included. Take note of the six ways to connect to the God who rescues.
- Become one of His children, He has initiated the adoption process will you agree to His invitation.
- Learn Who He truly is, not the one others have said he is. Not the one you think He is. Develop a habit of reading and studying his word to you every day.
- Develop the habit of talking to Him every day. Otherwise known as prayer
- Choosing to keep company with other believers
- Continue in what you know, (what you've learned) being faithful to what you've been taught.
- Giving your portion, (tithe and offering)
My Go To Trusted Source for Tools, Tips and Training MyNams short for Novice to Advanced Marketing Systems is a company that I trust. I purchase from them and more importantly I am part of their online membership. It is my first go-to when I need something online. If you are an entrepreneur or want…Read More →
Today we are looking at the Purpose for Prayer, for Our Self, and for Others. A portion of this blog post is a guest, Robert Schaetzle. The “Purpose for Prayer” – Robert Schaetzle God wants us to lean on Him, and prayer is one of the best ways to let Him know we trust Him.…Read More →
In The Beginning Today on Daily Devotion we are beginning our study of the Bible. One Chapter at a time starting with Genesis chapter one. Join Cynthia here: https://www.talkshoe.com/episode/4863726 Bible in Basic English, Genesis 1 1 At the first God made the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was waste and without form; and it…Read More →
I mentioned that I was going to be involved with the summit and I want to be sure you are aware of how you can get my new “Unbound workshop” at a super discount. I love discounts, don’t you? The gals who are hosting the summit are offering a bundle of goodies (high-value stuff)…Read More →
Join us today as we discuss the power of our words. Cynthia Martin and Patsy Shreve share at least once a week what is on their hearts. Hey welcome to lunch and learn I’m Cynthia Martin and I’m Patsy Shreeve and we’re going to be your host today. 00:12 Our session today is about the…Read More →
Join Patsy Shreve and Cynthia Martin as they discuss Transforming your mind on Lunch and Learn. Under the video, we have also included a detailed transcript if you are one of those people who prefer to read rather than listen. 00:03 hey welcome to lunch and learn i’m 00:05 cynthia martin 00:06 and i’m patsy…Read More →