The disciples asked Jesus to teach them to pray. They had walked with Him and watched Him as he ministered to individuals and the masses. He had modeled the importance and power of prayer.
Join us as we learn from Jesus and the Bible how to pray. As we learn together, practicing prayer for five weeks establishing the lifestyle of prayer.
This IS the right course for you if:
- You have wondered how you could get yourself into the habit of prayer.
- You have wondered how to get answers and results you can see?
- You wish that you prayed more.
- You wish that you had some sort of motivation or accountability.
This course is NOT for you if:
- You are not willing to commit to the class.
- You won't complete the assignments.
- You are not interested in praying yourself or changing.
- You don't believe that prayer can and does change things, people, and circumstances.
Prayer School Results
Get results when you pray!
"Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?"
- Corrie ten Boom
"Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble. But since the power of prayer is in the one who hears it and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference."
- Max Lucado
"Prayer is simply talking to God like a friend and should be the easiest thing we do each day."
- Joyce Meyer
"Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays."
- Soren Kierkegaard
"Prayer should not be regarded as a duty which must be performed, but rather as a privilege to be enjoyed, a rare delight that is always revealing some new beauty."
- E.M. Bounds
Biblical Christian Prayer
- Are you serious about learning to pray effectively?
- Are you tired of the same old, same old situations that never change for long?
- Join us for 5 weeks for Prayer School.
- Get started on your best year yet.